Welcome to the restored 1893 home of Vancouver’s first bookbinder
Preserving the Past for the Future
Tour the Museum
- Entry to the Museum is through the front door (ring the old fashion doorbell).
- We encourage you to wear a mask during your visit.
- Open Hours for Fall/Winter (Sept-May) are 1pm to 4pm Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday.
- Tickets are available at the door (cash or credit card).
- Tea & Tour is back on the last Sunday of every month! Includes tour of the museum followed by tea and cookies. Admission is: General $15 | Seniors / Students $10 | RHM Members free
- Next concert is Sounds from Far Away on Thursday Nov. 16th at 7pm, presented by VICO.
- The next Jazz Concert, held in the parlour, is on Thursday November 30th 2023 at 7pm.
Since 1990, the Roedde House Preservation Society has taken painstaking care to restore and furnish Roedde House to reflect the ambience of late-Victorian family life through the eyes of the Roedde family. Feel free to walk into every room, get close to artefacts, and experience what life was like for the Roedde family in the late 19th century!
Tour from Home
Take a virtual tour, listen to our podcast, or follow our photo tour. Ideal for schools and community groups.
Stay updated and see our current exhibitions and event announcements here.
Get to know our opening times, ticket prices, rental opportunities, and how to become a member.