Welcome to the restored 1893 home of Vancouver’s first bookbinder
Preserving the Past for the Future
Tour the Museum
- Entry to the Museum is through the front door (ring the old fashion doorbell).
- We encourage you to wear a mask during your visit.
- Tickets are available online or at the door.
- The museum will be closed for tours on Sunday December 4th for our Christmas Market taking place from 11am-5pm.
- HOLIDAY CLOSURE: December 21st to January 10th 2023 (the museum will reopen for tours on January 11th 2023 from 1pm to 4pm).
Since 1990, the Roedde House Preservation Society has taken painstaking care to restore and furnish Roedde House to reflect the ambience of late-Victorian family life through the eyes of the Roedde family. Feel free to walk into every room, get close to artefacts, and experience what life was like for the Roedde family in the late 19th century!
Tour from Home
Take a virtual tour, listen to our podcast, or follow our photo tour. Ideal for schools and community groups.
Stay updated and see our current exhibitions and event announcements here.
Get to know our opening times, ticket prices, rental opportunities, and how to become a member.