1415 Barclay Street
Canada V6G 1J6
Entry to the Museum is through the front door (Ring the old fashioned doorbell!)
Limited street parking is available on Robson Street and in the West End. Parking spots are scarce in the neighbourhood, so give yourself some extra time or use public transportation. (Closest Skytrain station: Burrard).
We are on the #5 Robson bus route.
Summer Hours (July /August 2022)
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday from 11am to 4pm
- General Admission: $10.00
- Youth (6-18yrs) Admission: $5
- Wheelchair Accessible Admission: $5 (ground floor only)
- Children (5yrs and under) Admission : Free
- RHM Members: Free
- Tickets are available online or at the door.
- At this time, a mask is required for entry.
The six main floor rooms are wheelchair accessible with cleared pathways and a wheelchair accessible washroom. Entry to the house by wheelchair is along the right-hand (east) side of the house through the kitchen door (please call in advance of arrival so that Museum staff can assist).