1415 Barclay Street
Canada V6G 1J6
Entry to the Museum is through the front door (ring the old fashioned doorbell!)
Limited street parking is available on Robson Street and in the West End. Parking spots are scarce in the neighbourhood, so give yourself some extra time or use public transportation. (Closest Skytrain station: Burrard).
We are on the #5 Robson bus route.
Fall/Winter Hours 2022
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday from 1pm to 4pm *closed for Holidays starting on December 21st 2022
HOLIDAY HOURS: The Museum will be closed for tours from December 21st 2022 to January 10th 2023.
- General Admission: $10.00
- Youth (6-18yrs) Admission: $5
- Wheelchair Accessible Admission: $5 (ground floor only)
- Children (5yrs and under) Admission : Free
- RHM Members: Free
- Tickets are available online or at the door.
- We encourage you to wear a mask during your visit.
- Starting in January 2023 tour tickets will only be available at the door- online pre-purchase will no longer be necessary.
The six main floor rooms are wheelchair accessible with cleared pathways and a wheelchair accessible washroom. Entry to the house by wheelchair is along the right-hand (east) side of the house through the kitchen door (please call in advance of arrival so that Museum staff can assist).