Roedde House Members, Volunteers, & Friends Book Talk: Twas the Night
December 14 @ 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Roedde House Museum Members, Volunteers, and Friends are invited to a book talk at the Museum with local author, Pamela McColl. She will discuss her new book on the history of the famous poem ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas’ which is celebrating its 200th birthday this Christmas. She will also showcase some of her collection of antique books with the poem.
Tea and cookies included.
Seating is limited, and on a first come first serve basis. You must be reserved in advance.
The event password has been sent to all RHM members and volunteers and staff at WESN and VFFL by email. If you cannot find the password and are a current member or volunteer with Roedde House, please email email@example.com; if you are a member or volunteer with WESN or VFFL, please contact your respective coordinator.
- Masks are highly encouraged throughout the event, except for when audience members are partaking in refreshments during the designated break.
- Please ring the turn-key doorbell on the front door for entry.
- Give yourself plenty of time to find parking. There is paid parking at Broughton. Limited street parking is available on Robson and in the West End. If arriving by public transportation, the nearest skytrain station is Burrard, and we are on the #5 Robson bus route.
- There are two washrooms in the house, and one is wheelchair accessible.
- Entry through the side of the house without stairs can be arranged for those wishing to avoid the front steps of the main entrance. Please call or email in advance and we will be happy to accommodate.